By Banqiu Wu, Ajay Kumar, Sesh Ramaswami
The most recent advances in 3-dimensional built-in circuit stacking technology
With a spotlight on business purposes, 3D IC Stacking Technology bargains entire assurance of layout, attempt, and fabrication processing equipment for three-d machine integration. every one bankruptcy during this authoritative advisor is written by means of specialists and information a separate fabrication step. destiny purposes and state-of-the-art layout power also are mentioned. this can be a vital source for semiconductor engineers and conveyable equipment designers.
3D IC Stacking Technology covers:
Read Online or Download 3D IC Stacking Technology PDF
Similar semiconductors books
This booklet is an summary of replication expertise for micro- and nanostructures, concentrating on the techniques and expertise of scorching embossing, a scaleable and multi-purpose expertise for the manufacture of units similar to BioMEMS and microfluidic units that are anticipated to revolutionize a variety of scientific and business strategies over the arriving decade.
A Unified precis of the types and Optimization tools utilized in Computational LithographyOptical lithography is without doubt one of the so much tough components of present built-in circuit production know-how. The semiconductor is depending extra on solution enhancement concepts (RETs), when you consider that their implementation doesn't require major adjustments in fabrication infrastructure.
The e-book covers all elements from the growth of the Boltzmann delivery equation with harmonic services to software to units, the place shipping within the bulk and in inversion layers is taken into account. the $64000 elements of stabilization and band constitution mapping are mentioned intimately. this is often performed not just for the entire band constitution of the 3D k-space, but additionally for the warped band constitution of the quasi second gap gasoline.
Semiconductor Surfaces and Interfaces bargains with structural and digital houses of semiconductor surfaces and interfaces. the 1st half introduces the overall features of space-charge layers, of clean-surface and adatom-included surfaces states, and of interface states. it really is through a presentation of experimental effects on fresh and adatom-covered surfaces that are defined when it comes to basic actual and chemical recommendations and types.
- Condensed Matter Physics, 2nd Edition
- Atmel AVR Microcontroller Tutorial
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices Basic Principles
- Printed Circuits Handbook (McGraw Hill Handbooks)
- Integration of Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric Thin Films: Concepts and Applications for Microsystems
- TI-83 Plus graphing calculator - Guidebook
Additional resources for 3D IC Stacking Technology
5), Park et al. (dielectric deposition—Chap. 6), Forster et al. (physical vapor deposition—Chap. 7), Beica (electrodeposition—Chap. 8), and Wang et al. (chemical mechanical polishing—Chap. 9). Kim et al. from the EV Group completes the unit process spectrum by providing insights into temporary and permanent wafer bonding, both of which are key elements of the TSV process flow. I encourage all prospective readers from industry, academia, and various backgrounds—engineering, sciences, and business—to leverage the broad breath of content in this volume and gain a deeper understanding of TSV technology.
Heterogeneous Microsystems Highly miniaturized autonomous microsystems with ambient intelligence can be built based on heterogeneous TSS integration. These microsystems utilize "More Than Moore" solutions to enable reconfigurable, adaptable, and self-adjusting interaction with the environment. Key technologies include MEMS, sensors, bio-interfaces, ultra-low-power wireless circuits, energy harvesters, and microbatteries . Because the fabrication processes and materials for these technologies are highly diverse, SiP is often the preferred integration solution.
9. 9 2 × 2 × 2 3D NOC topology. Each seven-port switch in the network is connected by a bidirectional link to intra-tier switches positioned North, South, East, and West. Two other ports connect each switch in the upper to lower tiers, and one port connects the switch to the processor or memory-resource node. With a shared bus architecture, the performance improvement from adding more processor nodes and more 3D tiers generally diminishes. 3D NOC architecture is significantly more scalable and extends the performance improvement window to greater number of processor cores and 3D tiers [23,24].