By John Clarke, Du Quan, M. J. Ferrari, J. J. Kingston, A. H. Miklich, F. C. Wellstood (auth.), Dr. Koji Kajimura, Prof. Dr. Hisao Hayakawa (eds.)
Read or Download Advances in Superconductivity III: Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS ’90), November 6–9, 1990, Sendai PDF
Best international books
Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling: 12th International Conference, BPMDS 2011, and 16th International Conference, EMMSAD 2011, held at CAiSE 2011, London, UK, June 20-21, 2011. Proceedings
This ebook comprises the refereed complaints of the twelfth foreign convention on enterprise procedure Modeling, improvement and aid (BPMDS 2011) and the sixteenth foreign convention on Exploring Modeling tools for platforms research and layout (EMMSAD 2011), held including the twenty third overseas convention on complex info platforms Engineering (CAiSE 2011) in London, united kingdom, in June 2011.
Nonetheless snapshot Compression on Parallel computing device Architectures investigates the appliance of parallel-processing innovations to electronic picture compression. electronic photograph compression is used to minimize the variety of bits required to shop a picture in laptop reminiscence and/or transmit it over a conversation hyperlink.
This quantity features a choice of papers awarded and mentioned on the seventh overseas convention on Basement Tectonics. such a lot papers are dedicated to the main Fracture Zones within the Earth's Crust and the Tectonic Evolution of North American Basins. The contributions specialize in the geology, petrology, geophysics and distant sensing of basement rocks and its deformation historical past with an emphasis on box observations.
- Networked Systems: First International Conference, NETYS 2013, Marrakech, Morocco, May 2-4, 2013, Revised Selected Papers
- Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications: 11th International Conference, TLCA 2013, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, June 26-28, 2013. Proceedings
- Telematics in the Transport Environment: 12th International Conference on Transport Systems Telematics, TST 2012, Katowice-Ustroń, Poland, October 10–13, 2012. Selected Papers
- The Role of Lymphocytes and Macrophages in the Immunological Response: XIII International Congress of Haematology, Munich, August 2–8, 1970
- E-Technologies: Transformation in a Connected World: 5th International Conference, MCETECH 2011, Les Diablerets, Switzerland, January 23-26, 2011, Revised Selected Papers
- Time-Resolved Vibrational Spectroscopy VI: Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Time-Resolved Vibrational Spectroscopy, Berlin, Germany, May 23–28, 1993
Additional info for Advances in Superconductivity III: Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS ’90), November 6–9, 1990, Sendai
1297 Comparison Y-, Bi-, and TI-compound Bulk Lenses for Relativistic Electron Beams Y. ISHIBASHI, T. OSADA, H. MATSUZAWA, H. MARUMO, T. YOKOZAWA, Y. KOBAYASHI, M. KAWAMURA, M. OHISHI, N. MORIMOTO, T. NAGAKURA, A. TOHYAMA, T. AKITSU .................................................................... 1301 Observation of Supertron-Focused Electron Beams with a Streak Camera T. OSADA, Y. ISHIBASHI, H. MATSUZAWA, T. AKITSU .............................. 1305 Author Index ...................................................................................
14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 53: 1010 Zani MJ, Luine JA, Simon RW, Davidheiser RA (unpublished) Cui G, Zhang Y, Hermann K, Buchal Ch, Schubert J, Zander W. Braginski AE, Heiden C (1990) LT-19 Satellite Conference on High Temperature Superconductors, Cambridge, England, August 1990 Robbes D. 56: 686 Gao J, Aarnink WAM, Gerritsma GJ, Veldhuis 0, Rogalla H (1990) Proceedings of the Applied Superconductivity Conference, Snowmass, Colorado, Sept.
However, for some applications, the dielectric constant of SrTi03 may be far too high and other insulators may be required; to this end, Kingston et al.  have produced satisfactory crossovers using YSZ. DC SQUIDS Using the junction and interconnect technology described above, a number of groups have begun to produce more complicated structures. The first of these was a dc SQUID, made by Koch et al.  from YBCO, which relied on grain boundary junctions. 25~od ~ 60pH. Subsequently, numerous other workers  have described grain boundary SQUIDs made from YBCO, and similar devices made from TCBCO [27, 28] and BSCCO  have also been reported.